Friday, January 20, 2012

Who I am

Hello, my name is Alexandria Fisher. I am a freshman majoring in Criminal Justice and Psychology at Nichols College. I am from Warren, RI. The town I grew up in is a small rural town, on the coast of the Narragansett Bay. In the past I've worked at Dunkin Donuts, Gillete Stadium and the Boys and Girls Club. I am currently in Digital Applications and part of my required assignments is to create a blog and write about certain topics. What I am hoping to get out of this class is a better understanding of the computer, besides Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office, because I already have an immense knowledge of these Microsoft Office Programs. I am hoping to learn about what else the computer has to offer and learn how to work my way around computer main functions such as Control Panel, etc. Since I have to start my own blog I figured that I would look up blogs about things that interest me. I decided to research about animals, because I have an immense love for animals. I found a blog called Talented Animals Blog and it talked about this woman who had lost her dog while she was in the woods and how it was a horrible time for her. When I read this I thought about how I would feel if I lost my animals, specifically if I lost my cat Sara. I would be besides myself because she has been there with me through everything, though people feel animals aren't really part of the family I always have felt that they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment