Friday, January 20, 2012

Me


I’m Bill and I like all sports, Boston is the city of champions and I’m proud to be from near by. I personally am from a small town just south of Boston called Hanover. My highschool was less then 1000 kids so I have a lot of close friends back home.  In High School I played hockey and football so I am well rounded with my tastes in sports. I never got to play my senior season of hockey due to my third concussion, trust me I wanted to play but couldn’t. Call me spoiled but I do have season tickets to the Pats, but I have yet to see a game live this season due to school. For the most part I am quite a laid back and relaxed person if you get to know me. I go to the gym every day except Sundays; you could say I am addicted.  Also quite the car junkie but unfortunately I totaled my last car and currently do not have a license. I hope to learn many things in digital applications. One thing I hope to learn is how to be effective an educated in Microsoft excel. A blog that interests me is blogs.highperformancepontiac.com. I like this blog because it is all about my favorite type of cars Pontiac. From modifications to models this blog has it all find it insightful for any task I would take on regarding cars. My last car was a Pontiac and it was a superb machine. I would not trade it for anything, but unfortunately it’s not with us today. When I do get my next Pontiac (Yes the car line is discontinued) I will definitely turn to this blog for help and advice with my car it is very helpful. Overall there are many blogs I could have chosen I just picked this one because it was unique to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment