Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am Anthony Taylor, Born in the birth place of basketball Springfield Ma. I work for Lenox saw we are one of the largest saw manufactures in the United States. I am a freshman and a General Business major. My hobbies consist of partying, playing basketball, working out, and hanging out with my friends.


Some of the general things I want to learn from this course are to become better with computers. Another thing I plan on learning is to type faster and possibly get better at blogging. I would also like to learn how to make my own website.


My blog is about Kobe and Lebron it is about there NBA rival over the years it illustrates both of the competitive nature and drives. It is a blog saying how these two are the greatest in the league and it’s not a rivalry just great talent being showcased on the court.


http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/11631/kobe-and-lebron-the-non-rivalry

No comments:

Post a Comment