Friday, January 20, 2012

The Most Interesting Man in the World?



 Hello All,

My Name is Bobby Ricci, no not Ricky Bobby and no I'm sorry but I am no nascar driver. Don't let the title fool, you cuz my story is one to not be forgotten. I am proudly from Chelmsford, MA and in high school I enjoyed playing football. Since the young age of 7, I have known I wanted to become a police officer for the state of Mass, so that is what brings me to Nichols College. I am a Criminal Justice major, and planning on a minor in history. After college I plan to join the National Guard, just to assure my place on the State Police, I will be Military Police for my time in. My family is a huge part of my life, and I wouldn't change a damn thing, I know that we aren't normal, but hell we have fun. Though we had a rough football season, playing college football was fun and a new experience for me. I was lucky to start 7/10 game for Nichols in only my freshman season. My football number is #77, and I've incorporated it into my life. (lol) My favorite sports teams are the Oakland Raiders, New England Patriots, and the Boston Bruins. Though these teams can and most likely will break your heart, I love em till the end. I plan on success and nothing less, whether it is the easy road, or takes me years of frustration, it will happen. People will remember this name.



Honestly, I am not sure what I am looking to gain from this class, but I would like to become better with Word and other computer applications. I would like to know exactly what I am doing with the computer, rather than just guess most of the time. So, hopefully this class can provide that to me.



As I was searching for blogs, I came across one that talked about famous football players who never won a super bowl. The name that most stuck out to me was Randy Moss. I had always figured that he had won at least one in his historic career. This year it is a repeat of the 2007 massacre with the New England Patriots and the New York Giants. Personally, I hope the Giants get flattened. I have never liked them, and the '07 Super Bowl didn't help one bit. I am predicting 31 - 17 Pats. LEGGO!



http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/01/22/countdown-to-the-super-bowl-13-days/

2 comments:

  1. Bobby, I appreciate your determination in your life to do what makes you happy and the willingness to do anything and everything to make sure that it happens. I as well am a Criminal Justice major as well as a Psychology major. I enjoy watching the Patriots and have also have had the privilege for working for Gillette Stadium. Keep persevering with your efforts to becoming a police officer your perseverance is a strong attribute to have and when you go in for your entrance exam the test instructor will see that and it will make you stand out from the crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From this blog and the post by Bobby Ricci I tried to think who was better Randy Moss or Barry Sanders. I can't say I'm a huge football fan, because my favorite sports hockey, but I know both are really good and I have seen both play. Though both play different positions, they should both be hall of famers. Though you may be from my rival town, I guess I'll have to agree with you saying Randy Moss is the best player to not win a super bowl. With the records Tom Brady and him put up, the argument dwindles proving that Randy Moss is better. Though they are both retired this argument can still be going on till this point

    ReplyDelete