Thursday, January 26, 2012

Daniel Snyder

Digital Apps

1/26/12

Blog #1

My name is Daniel Snyder and I was born and raised in the state of Maine. I lived in the small town of Shapleigh, Maine from birth until the end of third grade and then moved to Kennebunk. My parents made the decision to move to Kennebunk in order to seek a better education for my sisters and I. This summer, I worked as a garde manager at Hurricane’s Restaurant in Kennebunkport. I am currently in my second semester of my freshman year at Nichols College. The main reason, I attended this school was for its men’s soccer program and the school’s sport management major. I have played soccer as long as I can remember; my dad coached a town recreation team for a few years starting when I was five. In this class, I hope to further my knowledge and experience with power points and excel. The blog that I have chosen is http://soccerblogs.net/ . I chose this blog because I love the game of soccer, and this blog breaks down into several different international soccer leagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment