Tuesday, January 24, 2012


 I am Ben Lau, 18 years of age, a Chinese American who lives in Sharon, Massachusetts. I work as a Sushi Chef at my family's restaurant, Asia Grill and Sushi which now had been open for about little over a year, and is located in Mansfield, MA. In my past job experiences, I have also been a waiver for a tax company, Liberty Tax Services in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. I'm currently now a freshman in college and my major is in computing. I hope one day to become a computer engineer. As for pets, I have two dogs, both are girls, a Pomeranian, which is five years old and a three year old Miniature Schnauzer.  My hobbies are playing and watching sports, like Baseball, basketball and football. I also enjoy watching TV, playing video games, making money, and especially spending time with family and friends.


I hopefully want to learn more about and get out of this course, digital applications are maybe about learning more about computers and how to use certain applications or programs. I want to gain more knowledge about computers and what it’s capable of doing, what programs to use for curtain things or situations. I hope to learn what the digital applications class has to offer. Knowing more doesn’t hurt; I’d like to know more about Microsoft office, including its Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint.
This being my first blog and all, I remember recalling that one of my friends had written her first blog and had introduced her dog. Whenever I think about blogging, my friend’s first blog always comes to mind. Reasons being because she is one of my closest friends, and I was interested in what she had to blogged. She talked about her dog, which is her first dog in her first blog, she blogged about how her family had adopted her dog and how he is basically her best friend. Besides the dog not always listening or behaving which he doesn’t, he is still loved by my friend’s family and does not ever regretting going to the animal shelter and adopting him. I was interested and had picked my friends blog because, I myself is a dog lover. 

2 comments:

  1. What's up Ben, I just wanted to say that I think it is really cool that your family owns such a nice restaurant. Are you thinking about being the owner of the restaurant some day? It's also cool that you like dog because they are my favorite animals too. It cool that your a Chinese American, I always wanted to learn Chinese. I agree that it is always good to learn more in things we already know like Microsoft Office Word of Powerpoint. There are always more things to learn and become experts at these programs. Well I hope you are successful in becoming a computer engineer, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's it going Ben, I too am heading toward a computer major. I love how you were a the sushi chef, friend of mine says all the time he hates the work hours. I too have two dogs, one just can't stay out of trouble for more than five minutes. lol. I too am interested in sports, video games, making money and just chilling with friends and family. The picture of your family's restaurant is sick, looks like it has a great bar layout. I look forward to having more ITM classes with you in the future.

    ReplyDelete