Thursday, January 26, 2012

Janine Coleman


http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=5295121&height=267&width=200
Hello my name is Janine Coleman and I am a freshman here at Nichols College, Class of 2015 and I'm majoring in Business Management. I have the privilege of being from one of the greatest cities in the world which is Boston Massachusetts. I love that I am from Boston and get to tell people that every time they ask me. Growing up in this city has helped me learn some valuable lessons and grow as a person. As I got to the age of 15 years old I started working for the city at many of their summer programs they offered. For three years I worked at George Wright Golf Course as Caddie Scholar at first then going to Junior Golf Management. I did many things at the golf course from maintenance around the fairways and greens to teaching children how to play golf. After having that job I went for something with more responsibility and a higher pay, therefore this past summer I became a supervisor at a camp site in South Boston and I am hoping to get that job this coming summer. In high school I played softball for all four years and I played volleyball for three years; during my junior and senior I was captain for both teams. I was president of the National Honors Society, a part of our senior class committee and was voted prom princess. Some of my favorite hobbies are designing clothes, reading books and hanging out with my friends and family.

There are many things that I would like to learn more from this class because I have previously taken this class in high school, but I have forgotten some things I learned therefore this class would be a great help to remember some of those things, but also to learn new things as well. I do know something's about the computer and different programs on it, but it would be able to learn all aspects about things on the computer and advance my skills.


The blog that interests me very much is a blog about the show on TLC "Say yes to the Dress". This is about the show and how the staff at Klienfeld do there absolute best to help each bride find their dream dress. There are videos and clips of the show on there that anybody can watch and I know that it is credible because this blog is on the TLC's official website. This blog interests me very much because I love when a tv show has to deal with fashion and dresses because one day I want to have my own label and design things for women and tuxs for men to wear that I know they'll love.
http://blogs.discovery.com/say-yes-to-the-dress/

No comments:

Post a Comment