Saturday, January 21, 2012

Intro of me....


Alright hello my name is Wesley Williams. I was born in Bakersfield, California, and have lived in 6 different states from then. The most recent was Palm Beach, Florida then I got recruited, and decided to come to Nichols College. I am 18 years old, and a Freshmen. I've never had a job, and I play football for Nichols College planning to get number 4 next year. I like working out, getting good grades, playing madden, well basically I like doing anything fun. My favorite football team is the Oakland Raiders, and the Florida State Seminoles, and my favorite basketball team is the Pheonix Suns. I don't really know what I hope to gain from the course but I have to take it. I honestly hope I learn how to make highlight tapes from the course since it has to do with computers, but follow me on twitter @Uhh_Problem. I also found an interesting article about Drakes album take care remaining at the top of the charts in the music business. I love music so i found it interesting, and even tho him, and Common are going at each other Drake remains still making a lot of money actually gaining fans.http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/drake-s-take-care-remains-top-selling-album-on-charts-news.1273.html

2 comments:

  1. Wes, the Raiders are fresh and their aren't many fans left anymore. So keep reppin' the colors man. I've moved legit so many times, and as you know its a pain in the ass so mad respect there kid. Also, any day I'll put a hurtin on you in Madden kid, even though i'm not that great at it. We gotta keep hitting the weight room kid, we need to start winning and make people know about Nichols ball. It's only been one season and i'm sick of loosing, so lets get huge and mean. My boy wore #4 in high school, so props on the number bro. Keep hitting the weights kid.

    BRicci

    ReplyDelete