Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blog 3 Anthony Taylor


Apple Unveils Mac OS X Mountain Lion was published on Thursday February 16, 2012. The OS X mountain lion is what's hot on the streets for technology. The article is getting everyone excited for the upcoming new technology that will be a must have in the summer. This new OS X technology will give you the feeling you have on you the I Pad and I phone on the new Mac. The iOS is old news to the OS X it is the must have of technology and the next hot thing for Mac lovers. Some of the new features that make this new software so hot is you can text and get notifications like the IPhone on your desktop. Tweeting and all other social networks will come to life on the new OS X and the word will experience out of the world technology. The 12 year mark of the Mac OS was getting flack for being too predictable and this new software has done nothing more but revive the life of the software. The new Mac OS X lion is getting so much praise because even though it has all the look of a desktop it function just like I pad. The Notifications don't come in the old school way but in very high tech banners on the side of the screen. The Mac and iOS will have to share apps but that means nothing to them with the great technology apple will be producing. There are tons of new eye popping features and have already created a buzz.
As I viewed this article I was amazed at all of the new technology in the new OS X. I would absolutely purchase this new form of technology. Already being a strong contributor to the apple products I am still surprised by every new thin that apple come out with. The new look and software that is similar to the I Phone and I Pad is amazing to see done in the form of a laptop. The vivid screens and the way the apps are like the I Phone is amazing to me. As a young and technical person this article and description of this product has made me want to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment