Friday, February 3, 2012

All About Me- Tricia Stacy






My name is Tricia Stacy, I am from Pembroke, Massachusetts and I am 18 years old and I was born on October 1st, 1993. I am a freshman here at Nichols College majoring in sports management hoping to work for the Boston Bruins one day. I came to Nichols because they have my major, sport, and it was close to home. I am very close to my family that’s why I wanted to stay close to home. I have an older brother, Billy, who goes to Northeastern and plays lacrosse there. I use to work at Stop and Shop in my hometown and then I gave my notice before I went off to school. I won’t re apply in the summer to work there because I hated it. In my free time I like to hang out with friends, go to the beach, and play sports. I came to Nichols mostly because they had girl’s hockey and I had played since I was 5 years old. I didn’t make the team here and I am glad I didn’t. I am now playing softball here and am looking forward to going to Florida in March for the first few games on the season.

What I want to gain from this course is knowledge of how to make my presentations look good. I want to gain my knowledge for computers and the little things you can do to your paper or presentation to make it look awesome. I would say I know computers pretty good, but I know there is more to learn and I am looking forward to that. Hopefully by then end of this course I can apply my knowledge of how to do things to my other classes to boost my grades.

I found a video on youtube.com that interests me the most because it is the Boston Bruins best hits in 2011. I am been a hockey fan all my life and I started playing at the age of 5. I started playing after watching my brother play and ever since I have played. I played on my town league and a travel team called the Bay State Breakers. When I got to high school we went all the way to the championship at the TD Garden, but lost, and I was assistant captain my senior year. Now that I can’t play, I watch the Bruins play every game and sometimes attend the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment