Friday, February 3, 2012

My name is Rick R. Forget, I am from Nichols College and I am a Criminal Justice major.  I would like to become a police officer in my hometown of Douglas, Massachusetts.  I enjoy hanging out with my buddies and hanging out by my lake house.  My family owns a small waterpark called Breezy Picnic Grounds and Waterslides.  I enjoy working there and being part of my familys business.  I enjoy playing golf and mixing music.  I enjoy wakeboarding and swimming.  My favorite sport teams are the Boston Bruins, the New England Patriots, the Boston Celtics and the Philidelphia Phillies.  Someone to who I admire is Martin Luther King Jr.   I admire how he overcame and challenged people to except new people for who they are and not by their skin color. My GPA in highschool was a 3.0 and I worked my butt off to get it.  I hope to learn how to use technology better through this Digital Apps class.
The blog I chose is about the Superbowl which our very own New England Patriots are in, vs the New York Giants the d who will win.  It predicts the score and reasons why the team wins.  15 out of the 25 writers picked the Giants to win! That made me very upset!!

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2012/02/super_bowl_2012.html

No comments:

Post a Comment