Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Blog # 3

Wesley Williams
2-27-12
Publication Date:February 7, 2012
5 ways to secure your Facebook profile in a post-Timeline world
Facebook
       The article I chose was about facebook. I chose the article because I am a facebook user I go on it a lot, and as soon as it said facebook it caught my eyes. I also have seen a lot of people get there account hacked in to and took over by random people or viruses so that is another reason I read this article. This article was about how they were making changes to facebook, and adding things to it to make it different, and somewhat better. It was telling us about the changes they were making to the profile page as a whole, and other things as well. The article was more about how to keep your profile safe from anything bad that you can think of, well not all of it because the internet is tricky but less of it. They had steps laid out for how to do it exactly by changing little things from public to whatever you desire it to be. But that isn’t all it shows it also shows how people are getting your information in different ways by what you are putting up there, and finding and using the things about your info.  Anyways yes, that is what the majority of the article was about, and just walks you through everything to get safe. This article has let me know so much that I don’t even want facebook anymore as many things as they can get off you I don’t feel like going through the trouble to just hide all that stuff, so I would just deactivate the whole thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment